Norway is a country in Scandinavia encompassing mountains, glaciers, deep coastal fjords and Northern Lights in Norway. Tromsø is a city in northern Norway and a major cultural hub above the Arctic Circle. It's known as a viewing point for the Northern Lights Norway that sometimes light up the night sky.
There's more to Tromso than just the Northern Lights Tromso. Apart from having the Northernmost microbrewery, it has more pubs and cafes per square than most of the top-notch cities.
Commonly known as the "Paris of the North", this is the perfect destination to experience Nordic cuisine and culture along with the Northern Lights Norway.
Tromso's Lyngen Alps also has amazing ski slopes. The Northern Lights Norway is a must watch in the months of October to March.
The Northern Lights Norway is considered to be one of the most phenomenal experiences you don't want to miss!
So join us on our Norway Northern Lights tour from India.
Highlights of the Norway Northern Lights tour include :
- The Lyngen Alps : are a mountain range in northeastern Tromso, Norway. Here, you can try your hand at snowmobiling aka skidoos'.
- Whale watching : The Norwegian fjords just north of Tromsø are probably the best place on the planet to watch killer whales in the wild. Be a part of this most popular type of nature experiences on this planet.
- Husky sled ride : Norway is ideal for husky sled rides with vast expanses of wilderness and a long winter season. Enjoy the beautiful scenery of Norway on a husky sledding adventure!
- Get up close with reindeer : Reindeer and people have a special connection that is thousands of years old in what is today called Norway. The annual reindeer migration across Norway is a spectacle of nature.
- Skiing in Norway : Norway is known as the inventor of the world's first relatively stable ski binding along with Northern Lights Norway and often credited as the big pioneer of modern skiing. Skiing like a Norwegian can be deeply rooted in traditions and rituals. Or you can forget all about that, and just focus on the adrenaline rush.
|Start Date||End Date|
|26th December 2019||30th December 2019|
|27th January 2020||31st January 2020|
|20th February 2020||24th February 2020|
|13th March 2020||17th March 2020|
Highlights of Trip
Get introduced to the Sami Culture
Tick this off your bucket list!
Ride your snowmobiles to the great Lyngen Alps for a Norwegian Arctic experience
Go whale watching and get a sneak peek at the gentle giants of the sea
Go on a husky sled ride
Enjoy Reindeer sledging..
Should you wish to customize your Tour, please feel free to get in touch with us here